What is the event?
The EXPOMAC - Industry Fair Metal Mechanics Paraná , is the most traditional event of the southern sector of Brazill. Four decades ago, the Expomac, who was also joined ELETRON - Brazilian Fair Electric Industry, Electronics and Industrial Automation - suggests ways on the economic outlook, launches new technologies and discuss concepts with the domestic industry.
Reasons to attend:
The union of the metal mechanical industries, electronics and industrial automation, market demand, follows a global trend of adding fairs dedicated to accommodating customers and suppliers technologies in complementary segments, offering numerous advantages:
- Concentrated in one place the most prominent names in the industry, products, technology solutions and services.
- Optimizes resources both of the hundreds of companies in the exhibitor universe of events held at the same time as thousands of climbing professionals to check out the new technologies.
- Strengthens the local and regional market.
- Promotes information exchange and professional training, since it allows, with a wider range of technologies, deepen the local supply chain with an immediate impact both technical and economic to manufacturing plants located within direct influence of events.
- Encourages partnerships as an immediate result of industrial synapses multiplied by direct contact between exhibitors and visitors with hiring potential, subcontracting and/or industrial outsourcing.
- Displays your brand and products to a wider professional audience, highly professional, opinion leader and purchase decision power.
- Adds all the facilities in place with complete infrastructure to receive this great mix of industries and visitors, Expotrade Pinhais. With 30,000 m² of exhibition area and ample parking as well as adequate facilities to receive lectures, workshops, courses, seminars and conferences in environments that can accommodate from 60 to 2000 people.