How to order
- Buyer issues ICPO+Soft Probe with bank endorsed + BCL to the Seller
- Seller issues F.C.O. to the buyer
- Buyer sign, seal and return the F.C.O.
- Seller Issues Contract to Buyer
- Buyer and Seller sign, the Contract
- Within 7(seven) banking days after the signature of the Contract buyer’s bank will issue the non Operative SBLC Revolving to Seller’s Bank,Validity 60 days to honour the first shipment
- Within maximum 7 (Seven) banking days Sellers bank sends Proof of Product (POP) + PB 2% via swift to Buyer’s Bank to become the SBLC operative
- Shipments start as per the agreed schedule between seller & buyer
- Payment terms for contract: (SBLC/BG) Stanby Letter of Credit/Bank Guarantee+(ARDLC)-Automatic Revolving, Documentary Letter of Credit-Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Confirmed Or
- FFRDLC- Fully Funded Revolving Documentary Letter of Credit-Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Confirmed
Payment terms for spot:L/C At sight-Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Confirmed Or
- DLC – Documentary Letter of Credit- Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Confirmed Or
- Payment Terms: Swift MT 103/23
- Performance Bond: Performance Bond 2 % for contract / no P.B for Spot
- S.G.S.: Report at loading port in Brazil. Only!